This is my persuasive writing to mom about buying me a Phoenix for a pet.
Dear mother,
I love you dearly, and was just wondering if I could get a pet Phoenix. A pet Phoenix would make the perfect pet because if I were to get wounded, a Phoenix's tear would heal anything (and make you feel warm inside) . For example, when I broke my ankle, if I had a Phoenix, it would be able to fix my bone in a second.A pet Phoenix could also fly me everywhere, even to school and it wouldn't pollute the air at all. Just add 20 billion times more fun to going to parks with friends if we each had a Phoenix. If you wanna go to Harry Potter world, we'd be all ready to meet Fawkes. I want you to get a wand, & we could fly to Ollivander's and (hopefully) get a Phoenix feather in a wand. I promise ever so dearly that I will keep my Phoenix happy and keep my Phoenix alive for a world record amount of time. Anyways, a Phoenix will come back to life when it dies. Back to flying places, plane tickets cost thousands of $s & if we each had a Phoenix, how much would it cost? Nothing! Matthew could get a boy Phoenix & I could get a girl Phoenix & they could have (maybe 1 maybe more) little baby Phoenix!
I've been thinking that a Phoenix would be the amazingly helpful & loyal friend.
I love you dearly, Charlotte
I wish I had a Phoenix as a pet too. I'd name him Fabulous. Love Gra
ReplyDelete